Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thankful Thursday: MY BFF

Today I am Thankful Aunt Gracie is my BFF.

 When ever I come up to her house I give her kisses while we get caught up on the happenings since we last visited.

I love telling her about the training session I have had and recently got to show her the certificates that arrived in the mail.

She asked me since I graduated from puppy class if that means I am no longer a puppy and if I am still allowed to play bitey face.  I graduated from puppy training level not from being a puppy and I will NEVER outgrow biety face!!!!

Speaking of bitey face.....LET'S GO!!!


Puppy Growls,
Lucy



6 comments:

  1. Bitey face is always a fun game, no matter how old you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie is a great Auntie and I know she will teach you lots of good stuff
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you never ever get too old for bitey face!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Lucy. BiteyFace must ALWAYS happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EveryPup needs a BFF like Gracie.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful BFF!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete