Saturday, September 16, 2017

Mid Week Petsmart Treat Run

So I was so excited that momma put my treats on autoship, no worries about running out.  Well mommas bank card got hacked and she received fraudulent charges.  The company the hackers ordered from nicely refunded the charges immediately but momma still had to cancel her bank card.  Well she forgot my autoshipped treats were linked to that card and well I got to the end of the bag and we had to make a mad dash to petsmart for new treats.  This was the Wednesday before my big TKN title test.  Whew!

I think this should get me through for a bit.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Mid-Week Petsmart runs are never disappointing!!
    xoxo
    Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a PetsMart opening soon - they seem to be taking furever
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to go shopping for treats!

    ReplyDelete