Thursday, September 7, 2017

Spinning Out of Control

Spin is one of the newest tricks I learned, momma calls me over one evening to work on it but this time she said she wanted to try and get a photo.  Um, you have to hold the treat in one hand and the clicker in the other......how are you gonna do that?

I'm ready....are you?

Did ya get it?

One more for good measure, oh dear my ears were flying all over the place and outta control in that one!

Well she seems to have made it work.  I was handsomely rewarded for my participation.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy


4 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy you are adorable! Just look at those ears flying, too cute
    AND I'm very glad to hear you got a good TREAT reward
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL, your ears look like they're going to blow away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't spinning so much fun, Lucy! I used to spin for my dindin but I can't anymore because our kitchen is too small. Mom is afraid I might bump into something and get hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mol Lucy your mom might need a 3rd hand to capture your adorable quickness
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete