Sunday, September 10, 2017

Visiting the Murray Dog Park

On a recent adventure to Murray KY we stopped at the Dog Park for a romp. Always read the rules before entering.

Got 'em!

Now to playing, sniffing and romping.







I was the only pup in the small dog zone.  After I got all my sniffin and rompin done I asked momma for some assistance with the teeter totter.

Ok, I got this.  I even made it all the way to the end when the board hit the ground.  But was far too fast for momma to get that shot.

Then I made a mad dash for the water station.  I was so fast one of my ears turned inside out.

Ok Momma, I has reached tired.  Can we go home?

Wait a minute, what is that I spot by the rule board?

I found a #murrayrocks!  I will save that adventure for another post.  It was quite an adventure in self.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. You had the whole place to yourself, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dog park to have a small dog area! That is impawtent for safety!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete