Friday, September 1, 2017

Super Shredder Lucy & Momma's Revenge

So momma came home one night and she noticed I was awful quite.  You know they say silence is golden unless you have a toddler or a puppy then its very suspicious.  Well that was the case with me.  I found an unattended roll of toilet paper and well it was asking to be shredded.  Momma said she was shocked by the amount of the mess I made and even the core was made into confetti.  Yea I am just that good!  BOL  Here is the shredder selfie that I took for my facebook page. 


Little did I know that momma would enact revenge on me later that night.  I got bathed.  It was horrible!  I smell of vanilla bean.  YUCK!  I gotta go find a nice spot of something dead to roll in, so I will talk to ya laters.


Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Miss Maizie here - Oh what fun that must haf bin, the shreddin'NOT the bath. I love 2 shred stuff - toilet paper iz uzually b-hind a door butt sumtimez I haz access 2 a paper towel or 2 or 3 or ..... What iz really fun iz when mom triez 2 git it away frum me - then sumtimez there iza chase an'even more shreddin'an sumtimez even the shredz git shredded agin. Now az fer the bath thing - yes, u gotta do sumthin'2 improve upon that 'nilla bean smell - whatever do our peepz like'bout that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy you might want to start your own shredding business...I hear there is money to be made
    MOL
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punishment did not fit the crime. TP is meant to be shredded. I mean that is a better use than what people do with it. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTD??! You gots the water torture for THAT??! OMD, I thinks maybe you needs a good lawyer Lucy! That's just not right! I shred all the times! It's my past time. (may I suggest the recycling bin ~ it's just FULL of treasures!) I concur....find a good smell and ROLL and roach like there is no tomorrow!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shredding job Lucy! Can't believe you got a bath for that!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a top notch shredding job, Lucy! Bummer about the bath.

    ReplyDelete