Monday, September 18, 2017

Photoshoot in Downtown Symsonia, KY

I love the town I live in, its quite, scenic, and unique.  So I thought I would take a photo with the town sign.  Doggy Nanny and Grandpa were a big help in getting this done.  See the sign is along someones yard and the only way to access the sign is parking in her drive way then walking to the sign.  So Grandpa dropped us all off then went down the road to park.  Doggy Nanny strolled me to the sign while momma got the camera ready.


I'm ready, but Doggy Nanny you are not leaving me right?!?

#SymsoniaPride


On the way home as we were headed down our road, Gracie and I got some air!

Ahh the smell of home!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. It looks a very pretty place to live in Lucy.
    You and Gracie look soooo cute peering out of that window
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS I'm glad Nanny didn't leave you at the signpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place to live
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete