Monday, May 15, 2017

American Cancer Society's Bark For Life

Saturday May 13  2017 we attended a Bark for Life event at the Mayfield-Graves Co. Dog Park.

Here is the schedule of events.

When we arrived we got signed up at the Bark for Life table.  I got so excited I jumped out of my stroller and up on the table.  BOL  The registration person didn't seem to mind, thankfully! 

There were big dogs, little dogs, and fluffy dogs.

They had a bathing station set up but I got a bath before I came. 

Who is that little dog with black furs?

Yep its Sawyer and Silas ( I got so excited to see him I tinkled.  Oops).  They are the ones who invited us to the event via facey-bookie.  Thanks boys!



When I registered I received a goodie bag.  Can we take a sneak peak inside momma?

OOOH!  Treats....

....a dog bowl, and is that a rope toy?!?!?!!

Momma I think I heard they are starting the dog training demonstration.

The training demo was put on by none other than my own trainer Nanette.  The white doggie is one of her former students who was attending the event as well.  He was very well behaved.  

Then it was time for the contests!  I made a quick change into my nurses outfit. 

Watching the best trick and biggest dog contests before it was my turn.

I won a frisbee for being the smallest dog at a tiny 6 pounds and a water bowl for best costume!!! 

Here is a haul photo of all the great gifts I got in the goody bag.

So many great toys how will I ever choose which to play with first?

When I got home momma put all the toys down for me to play with and I kept switching back and forth between the rope toy and trifexis frisbee just having a great chew session.  The perfect end to a perfect day!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

7 comments:

  1. What a fun day, Lucy...Congrats on all that loot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CATS!!!!Lucy,
    What a fun fun fun day you had and it looks like the weather was purrfect!! I just love all your photos and how well you told us about the events of the day!!
    Nurse Lucy you are absolutely adorable. You probably heard mom squeal
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - look at all of those toys! You are the absolutely the cutest nurse ever, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got to help a good cause and get some treats - what a great day! Lady says you are a very cute nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great cause to support Lucy and just look at all those goodies you scored...WOOHOO!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you sure got a lot of goodies! You look great in your nurse uniform!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looked like great fun!!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete