Friday, May 19, 2017

Harness Haul

When I came to live with momma I was a tiny pup. So instead of attaching the leash to my collar, momma used a harness to take me on walkies and to go to puppy class.  But after months of using a standard nylon step-in harness momma was on the hunt for a something more comfortable for me.  I tried on numerous ones at Petsmart and all were too big in the front or wouldn't clasp around my chest.  Then momma started looking on the interwebs.  A few days and a lot of measuring later a box arrived.  I spot something yellow!

She found 2 harnesses on wally-marts website that looked like they just might work for me.  So I got a black Puppia harness and a pink coastal pet comfort soft harness.  As a bonus momma found a yellow Puppia harness and ordered it to match my house collar.  Momma loves how yellow looks with my furs!

After I try these out for a bit I will be doing a review.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

#NotAd - These were personally purchased products.

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, can't wait to hear how they work! We wear harnesses too. Jessie has a red no-pull harness from Wally World, and I have a cool black Julius K-9 one that makes me look like a police dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy you will bor sure be stylin' this summer in those fine looking harnesses. Keep the phone near I bet Dog Fancy will want to put under contract for their cover shots
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love your new harnesses, Lucy. I sure do love my TrueLove harness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't wait to see you model them!!
    Smileys!
    Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear how these work out for you
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, how FABulous! I wanted one like that, butts Ma said I would break it...hehehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete