Sunday, May 21, 2017

Bird Watch 2017

Momma went to wally-mart to do her regular grocery shopping and she came home with some goodies for me!  She bought an Ecolantern bird feeder and a big bag of Birdwatchers Blend bird seed.  I'm furry excited!

We filled the feeder....

....and found the perfect place to hang it on the porch.

I don't see any birds yet...

...not even one!

Momma where are birds? 

Momma says I have to be patient and they will come.  So for now I must wait. 

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see the birds! We would just bark at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the pretties birdies will come to visit you, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy you can have some of the birds that are at our house. they are pooping every where!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet you see birds real soon, Lucy!!
    Smileys!
    Bilbo, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to wait for them to see the advertising for the 24/7 buffet!

    ReplyDelete