Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Tooth Fairy Visited

As most of you know from my last post, I am loosing my puppy teeth.  Well one evening I was sitting down, sticking my tongue out like a lizard, momma looked over next to me and spotted a tooth on my dog bed.  Momma picked it up and this made her furry excited as I usually hide them from her.


She told me that since we found the tooth I can keep it safe in this special box, put it under my dog bed, the Tooth Fairy will come for a visit and she might leave me a present.  If only I had known this I wouldn't have hidden all the others!



So last night I put the little box with my tooth under my bed...


...and fell asleep as quickly as I could!

When I woke up this morning my tooth had been replaced by a note in the little box.  The note reads "Congrats on loosing your puppy teeth Miss Lucy, I heard how much you love learning and left you a little something.  Happy Training!    -Kisses, The Tooth Fairy".  Next to the box was a green stick.  Momma says its a target stick.  Oh boy I better get on Paw Tube and see what you do with a target stick.


This is soo exciting!!!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. OMD, you got a visit from the Tooth Fairy! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy you are my very first friend to have the Tooth Fairy visit them.
    This is most exciting and OMCs she leaves gifts.
    That is super duper
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you got a gift from the tooth fairy, Lucy! Gosh, I better go see that a target stick is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! That is a good Tooth Fairy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow a gift from the tooth fairy!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete