Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thankful Thursday: Outdoor Fun

5-4-17  Today I am thankful.  Mommy posted this photo on facey-bookie and said she had no idea what this face was...Momma this is my thankful face!





I am thankful for the golf cart and our evening rides.  The wind in my fur feels simply amazing!


I am also thankful for the creatures that visit my yard. They are the spice of life!  

He almost got away before I could snap a picture...Silly Froggie!  I'm a blogger, I need to take your picture.



Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. I just love your thankful face, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that you got a great photo of Mr Frog and Mom got a photo of your beautiful thankful face!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS Do you nose where I can get me one of those golf cart things, they look pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute thankful face. We think we would enjoy a golf cart ride too. That looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Lucy! We're so glad you turned up on the Welcome Wagon today, because we've been seeing you comment but couldn't figure out where your blog was. Welcome to Blogville! Momma says she loves you already, because her character for her Renny-sauce faire is a Houndskeeper named Lucy. BOL!

    ReplyDelete