Friday, May 5, 2017

Flashback Friday - Bacon and Tantrums

4-15-17 Flashback Friday - Back on Easter weekend after the egg hunt we stopped at Back Yard Burgers for lunch.  While we were waiting on mommas order the nice people gave me some BACON!  OH my dog it was the best food I have ever eaten.  After my snack I didn't want to go back into my carseat and kept crawling out and squirming my way back to momma.  Here I am with my saddest face.  It didn't work.  Once we were done in the drive thru she put the carseat clip back on me and there is no getting out of that!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree, Lucy. Bacon is the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!! we finally found where you live
    hugs
    Mr bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon is the best. Welcome to blogville

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogville Lucy.
    Astro.. The Wild Child

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, I FINALLY found you gurl!!! I have been tryin' to find your bloggie, and couldn't find you!! Okays, now I put your bloggie in my feed so I can visit you all the times!!!
    Welcome to Blogville gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete