Monday, May 1, 2017

April's Showers

(4-30-17) It has been a rainy weekend.  My topknot and bracelets were flattened every time I set paw outside!


So as soon as I did my business I made mad dashes for the house.  Sorry Jackson not time to play must get inside and re-floof  I cant be seen like this. 






Late Sunday the rains finally departed the area and we decided to take golf cart out for a ride through the neighborhood and look what we found.

It's a TURTLE!  She was just passing through the area I stopped for a quick sniff then hopped back on the golf cart to continue our ride.


Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to meet a turtle. We don't like being out in the rain much either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not fond of getting wet either, Lucy. Turtles are pretty cool, aren't they☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so over getting wet!!! Mom makes us get toweled off every time we go outside. Bring on some sun please.

    That is one big turtle you got to meet.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool, I has never seen a turtle!

    ReplyDelete