Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites: Teething Toy Edition

5-12-17 As you all know I recently started loosing my puppy teeth.  Teething is no fun but thankfully there are a lot of great teething toys on the market to help.  My favorites were the Toys R Us "Pets" Pink and green teether - purchased at Petsmart.  Its make of tough rubber but very flexible and has lots of different textures.



Petstages Dogwood stick - purchased at Petsmart.  It is textured to resemble bark, it comes in a variety of sizes, and is very durable.  Cet Chews - purchased at Flanary Vet Clinic.  These are only available at veterinary offices.  They too come in a variety of sizes, are long lasting and help keep your teeth clean with enzymatic magic dust!

If you are a puppy going through the teething stage I wish you happy chewing and hope you feel better soon!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

#NotAd - These were personally purchased products that I liked best during the time I was teething.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy bless your little heart. I hope the tooth fairy is good to you.
    The first family pet here way back in the mid 70's was Toto, mighty mini dachshund. My human sis was about 3 at the time. Mom said she'd never forget when sis came up to her with a tooth in her hand. For about a nano second mom thought is was from Sis's mouth. Toto's favorite teething thingie was Barbie legs. MOLMOLMOL
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cool teething toys, Lucy!! Mama is taking notes for when we get a baby sister!
    Smileys!
    Bilbo, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dogwood stick! my favorites are the nylabone puppy chews and hymalayan chews
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like great toofie toys to gnaw on, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete