Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Sandy Poodle and Fun with Drains

The Sunset Terrace Park is a magical place. 


Sand, sunshine, and slides.  I'm ready to go!!!


Time to dig!


The face of a happy sandy poodle girl.


Now time to climb!


Is there anything on my nose?

Time to get back to our ride.


After the park we shared a sweet treat.

Here in Texas we are city dwellers now and there are lots of new places to see and stuffs to sniff.  This being a big one.  Every drain I pass I stick my wee curly head inside and give a good sniff.  I haven't found anything good yet but I am optimistic.  Momma tells me everytime don't find any clowns.  I don't know why clowns are fun and sweet....Right?!?!?

Hmmm...interesting!

Anyhoo, nothing in this one.  Lets go momma!

After our ride we stopped in to see Aunt Gracie.

She worked on her sitting for photos.

Whoops closed your eyes!

I also said hello to BB1 and BB2

Alright I need a rest now.


Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment: