Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Secret Pond

This story began a few weeks ago and we have been collecting fun photos to make one big post about the wild life we have found.  So here we go!!!!

One Saturday earlier this month we were riding along just enjoying the warm breeze and we saw the gates to the high school were open.

So we golf carted right across the big road over to the school.



Behind the school along the road is the mechanics class garage and a green house with this cool throne built for a QUEEN!!!!!


Beyond these buildings is the foot ball field with some beautiful purple horses.  It looks like they are ready for a big game!


Then I spotted it.  The big secret pond.  WOW!!!!



There were ducks and geese every where.










Not sure what this is but its cute!


I went off in the field exploring.



Then I gave momma a fright!  She said if I went any further I would have to live down here forever.

Then I spotted a road runner!  He was a fast lil birdie!!! Meep meep!

 I found the Crane!

And got to watch her fly across the pond!  Click to enlarge.  Look at her wing span!!!!

 Sun bathing Turtles








Last but not least SELFIE!

All too soon it was time to leave the pond.

And make our way back to Doggy Nanny's

But first a water break!



Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment: