Sunday, May 6, 2018

Earning My TKI and TKA Titles

I have been practicing for weeks.  Do a trick. Click and Treat. Repeat.  Side note I took  out wobble board due to my bad knees.  Momma felt it was too risky I get excited and she didn't want me to slip.

Today the day finally arrived.  When momma put all my props out I was super excited to see the evaluator that I couldn't keep focus.  So momma asked for a quick walk/sit down away from the excitement.  Then we rejoined the evaluator in the ring and I did 14 of my 15 tricks.  The fetch was giving me issues.  The nice evaluator had some props of her own including a wobbly board walk (wooden not plastic and I did well balancing) and allowed me to substitute that for fetch and BAM!  TKI and TKA certified!!!!

I was so happy I had to take a rest and sploot on my table!!!! 

Momma, they said that the other doggies are going to do their CGC-A.  Can we stay and watch?!?!?!  There is a labrador and everything!

She said yes!!!!  All the CGC's are on my bucket list but momma says we have a lot of practice ahead if we want to try out for that.  It was so much fun watching little tiny bostons all the way to big lab/pit mixes go up, do their stuff and earn their CGC-A's.  After most had finished a sweet labbie mix and his momma came over to say hello.  She said she couldn't get over how wiggly my tooshie was.  I couldn't get over how handsome her labbie was!  The mommas agreed and we got to sniff and play a bit.  Oh what fun!!!!

I pawed an update to my facebook page letting every one know I passed. 

And updated my FB banner.  Oh boy those letters look so nice after my name!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucy! You sure are a talented pup. Your mom has done a great job training you. We wish there were video of you doing your tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lucy!!! You and your mom have trained hard and it paid off!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's totally pawesome! You're really going places!

    ReplyDelete