Tuesday, May 22, 2018

#ChewyInfluencer - Product Review - StarMark Bob A Lot

Welcome Furiends!  Today I have a wobbly good review for you!!!!  Does your pet LOVE puzzles?  Does your pet LOVE a challenge?  Does your pet LOVE treats?  Well if you answered yes to any of these or all of these your pet will love the StarMark Bob-A-Lot treat dispensing toy.


It wobbles, it bobbles, it tosses treats, but it never falls down!!!!!! I chose the small to medium size and as a 12 pound poodle girl it was the perfect size and weight for me!  Don't worry big fur-kids, there is a larger version available for you as well! 

Info for the Pawrents eyes only:

The Bob-a-Lots yellow lid unscrews and inside is a trap door.

This slides open for easy filling of treats or kibble.

Once filled with yummy treats you will adjust the dispensing door for different difficulty levels.


Start with all the way open so treats come out quickly and easily.

As your pet becomes a pro-bobber only open half way to make it more challenging.


On to the bobbing! Where ever shall I begin?

Inspecting the treats inside.  Yes smells of Bil-Jac Training Treats. 

Lets get this pawty started!!!!! *Queue the fun boppy music*







All empty now!  My work here is complete!

After multiple rounds of research (and treat eating) I give this StarMark Bob-A-Lot a grand 5 Stars (*****).  It's unique in shape, size, and in the way the treats are dispensed.  It makes puzzle time even more fun and enjoyable!  I also love that if your ready for more of a challenge your pawrent can easily adjust the dispenser door. I would recommend this for any puzzle loving dogs! Mom loves its engaging, easy to clean and easy to fill.  Happy Bobbing!!!


Smooches,
Lucy

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, what FUNS!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete