Saturday, May 26, 2018

Earning My TKP Title

After much success with my TKI and TKA titles I decided to go for my TKP.  With TKP (AKC rules as of May  2018) you have a pawrent film the tricks with or without a story and submit to the AKC for evaluation.  Side note: rules and regulations are now (as of June 1, 2018) different so please view the AKC website for that information.


I took brought some props out to the park so we could film.


I ran around got my ya-ya's out and got into the zone!

Ready Freddy!


We filmed 10 previously learned tricks from Novice, Intermediate & Advanced levels (Paws Up, Hup, Touch, Puzzle, Bell, Open, Wave, Shake, Jump for Joy, and Tap).  Sent in the paperwork and video in via email.  I can't wait to hear back from the AKC!!!!

Pupdate: I did hear back from the AKC via e-mail.  They approved my video and I have offically earned my TKP. 

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucy! We would love to see your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERZ Lucy - that iz most pawsum! We woodn't mind seein'that video too!

    Miss Maizie here - mom iz readin'bout that stuff an'wunderin'if I cood do sum of it - I can do a couple thingz already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lucy!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete