Sunday, July 23, 2017

AKC Registered Red Poodle - KD's Twinkle Twinkle Lucy Star

I got something fantastic in the mail! 

Its a LARGE envelope from the AKC.

I tore into it right away.

Momma told me that the photo I found recently, with the photographs and paperwork, was my AKC PAL application.  To read that post click here.  She registered me with PAL so we can enter AKC activities and earn titles.  I have been looking on the AKC website and there are so many activities in which registered dogs can pawticipate.  The ones that peaked my interest were the Trick Dog, CGC (CGCA & CGCU), Rally obedience, and Nosework.  My official registered name is KD's Twinkle Twinkle Lucy Star. 


Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. I can already see the initials of the titles lining up after your name, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome! I got dat same package a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Lucy! I have a PALS# also. You will have so much fun. I am going to a trial next month. We are going to see how I do in Rally Advanced (I got my Rally Novice last year) and mom hopes I can finish my Beginner Novice Obedience title.

    hugs
    Mabel
    (Maybe She's Mabelene RN CGC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy I am so very proud of you and send my heartiest conCatulations
    OMCs you must be bursting with all kinds of excitement.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be an awesome competitor Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fangtastic! We can't wait to see all the pawesome stuff you do.

    ReplyDelete