Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Petsmart, Puppies and Puzzles! Oh YES!

So momma said she wanted to "test" my LLW (loose leash walking) in the public.  So after our evening walkie (and a quick chat wif the neighbor Mrs. Cindy) we were off we went to Petsmart on a mid-week trip.   As we hit the exit I got board waiting in traffic.  Patience is not a skill I have yet.  Momma so carelessly left some mail in my general vicinity and well......as I stated on Facebook, in my defense there is a lack of toys in my carseat.  I can't be held accountable for this behavior. 


Ahh Petsmart!  I haven't been here in like almost a month.  I was having serious withdrawal symptoms.

We went down the collar aisle, nothing new; treat asile, nothing new and I'm well stocked now that momma put my Bil-jac's on autoship; then we hit the toy aisle. And I really hit it hard!!!!  I loaded up the shopping cart with the things that looked the most fun.


As we left the toy asile I ran into a wee tiny (about half my size) chocolate Labrador puppy.  We exchanged sniffs, kisses and waggies.  And just when I thought my night couldn't get better I found another puppy.  He was a (not so tiny) Bouvier des Flandres! I literally lost my little puppy mind when I saw his adorable self and gave him wags and kisses!  Momma had to pick me up and have me calm down so we could exchange nice nose sniffs. 

No picture of these two greetings.  Sorry!

As we made our way to the front of the store I found a nice little perch to put my self on and momma took my picture.  Look I cost only $14.07


Oh my DOG!!!!  Look its the Bouvier des Flandres puppy!


We got to exchange another quick sniff as his dad was checking out.  I got to say hello to all the employees and get some head pats.  That is the great thing about my Petsmart they have such a friendly staff!  




Once I got to the car checked all the bags to make sure we didn't forget any puzzles. 

 
Haul time!  I got 3 different puzzles that looked OH SO FUN!  One is a Puppies'R'Us square puzzle with various types of doors/drawers, one is a Puppies'R'Us round puzzle with green trap doors and the last one is a plush tree trunk with hide-able bugs!  


Then I got right to work on freeing the bugs from the tree.  

Homeward bound!  Please ignore the envelope fragments in my hair.  I got carried away when I found the mail again.  :)


As far as "testing" my LLW.  Momma said I did well, even if I lost my mind a few times when seeing the puppies...but really who doesn't loose their mind when they see puppies?  Right?  So we are on the right track.  Practice makes progress!!!  I am getting sleepy, I think I will take a quick nap on the way home.  These bugs are excellent poodle pillows. 



Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Lucy, you are and EXCELLENT shopper just look at all the goodies you scored!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip for you, Lucy, and you got so many neat things! You'll be busy playing with everything for quite awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! And ya scored big wif da loot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy what a haul!! OMCs...yay you!!!
    Mom buys my food from Pet Smart if she is in the vicinity and she always see pups there
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit the jackpot! Did you know you can also practice at Lowes and Home Depot?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grreat job! And what fun toys you got as a reward. Maybe your momma should keep one of them in the car instead of mail. Just saying."

    ReplyDelete