Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Banana Time!

One night we were running errands and momma noticed the local sno place was open.  So we stopped and got a WILD BANANA.  Momma gave me a bite at the end and I loved it.  She promised that next time we get sno I can have my own puppy cup.


So one night after momma picked me up from day care we took a little detour.

There was another Tropical Sno location so we stopped there for more Banana.  The only thing was they didn't offer puppy cups.  Just hooman cups. 

Momma my snooter isn't that long.

See I can't reach the sno.

What are we gonna do?

We had to be a little creative but I think this may work.

YIPEE!  It worked. I can reach the sno.








I just love sno!  I can't wait till winter and its delivered right to my house. 

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Yum! We have never had ice cream or sno. We have eaten our fair share of snow though - teehee. Hope there is more sno in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank dog for a smart Mommy!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCORE!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have 100 degree temps today - one of those would be so refreshing
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, you are one lucky puppers Lucy!!!! I've never had sno, either in a cup or on the ground! (wells, unless you count my first puppy months in Wisconsin....). So jealous!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete