Saturday, July 8, 2017

Week-Night Adventures

This blog post is a collection of photos from mommas phone of our week-night adventures.  Mommas been on a tropical sno kick! 


But I am surely not complaining.  It means I get sno too and one of the nice sno ladies even offered me a puppy cone!!!!  I got plain and momma got blue bubble gum.


*LICK*


On our way up one evening to get some sno, we were being chased by some storms.  They didn't last long but were fun to watch roll in!

We made it just in time to get some wally-melon sno before they closed for the night.  Boy it was tasty!!! 


One evening we had to make an emergency run to Petsmart.  Momma almost let me run outta treats again.  What ever am I gonna do wif her?  Here I'm snoopervising the loading up of my treats into the shopping cart. 

 I decided I wanted to try a different training treat this time and went with the Authority brand.  They smelled the best and the puppy on the package reminds me of Vader puppy from training class.   I also picked up a FREE bag of food.  Yep you read that right.  I was snooping err, helping momma clean out her email, when I found an Pet Perks coupon from Petsmart offering a free bag of food. So I added it to my shopping list.

On our most recent week-night adventure momma picked up some photos from Wal-greens.  And inside the packet was a life size portrait of my happy face photo. She said its for the back cover of the new training notebook she is putting together for me.  Oh boy!  I'll have a full post on it later.

On the way home from Walgreen's, I was snooping err, simply just checking the weather, on mommas phone when I cam across this photo. There seems to be lots of papers, photos and a check stuffed inside of an envelope.

Why would momma take a picture like this? What could this be?  Where would momma be mailing photographs?  Don't you just upload photographs to the bloggie for everypawdy to see?  Hmm...seems suspicious to me. 

Suspicious Puppy Growls,
Lucy da Snoop


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun and busy week Lucy!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better keep an eye on your mom and a tongue on the ready for the cold treats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sno cones sure do look yummy! We just love your happy face photo, Lucy. Your new training notebook is going to be wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, nows you are makin' MY MA crave some sno-cones! OMD, those look sooooooo amazin'! I bets those taste sooooo good in the heat! oh man, Ma really really really wants one now.....sigh
    pees: so do I!!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete