Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Baby Donkey's are Growing Up

I think we usually ride by during their din din time as they are usually in the back pasture.  However on this ride, the Donkey's were up by the fence. 

The brown ones up front were tiny babies last time I saw them.  They are getting so big!  I bet they would still fit in the back of the golf cart.  Just sayin'


They are getting super fuzzy too! 

This one kept her eye on me the whole time.  Don't worry, we will stay back here and just look.

In the other pasture (the boys pasture) I spotted this handsome Donkey!  His fur pattern is so pretty.


I'll close this post with a lovely yellow bloom I found growing on the pasture fence.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lucy those donkeys are just too cute fur words...*whispers* Did you manager to sneak on in to the golf cart?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The donkeys are so adorable! I wish I could see them on my morning walkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Did you bark at them?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete