Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Shall Now Be Referred To As Miss Harley Quinn

 After watching the Suicide Squad movies with momma I found I identify a lot with Miss Harley Quinn.  She is cute, sassy and psycho.  Literally me.  So I asked my groomer if I could do something a little different.  I shall now be referred to as Miss Harley Quinn.


Hello Lucy!!!


Squirrel!

Bird!
Hello Momma!

Do you like my new look?  I feel super psycho now!!!!

I could be pink....

...I could be blue...

...I could be violet skies!!!!!!  Tik tok reference.

Lets go show Doggy Nanny and Grandpa.

Lucy let me kiss you....

SIKE!  Growley Face!

*LICK*





*lick lick*

Gracie approved of my new look now we are homeward bound.

The sun was setting when we arrived home and it was the perfect lighting for pictures.







Smooches,

Harley Quinn

AKA Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment