Thursday, October 17, 2024

Bring Your Puppies to Work Day

 Momma got special permissions to bring us to her work place and get pictures at her desk.  Mr Superintendent was so kind to let us come visit.  Lets go!


Ill lead the way Cora!

Hello hooman.  This is Ms M.  Mommas new clerk.

Oh I was unawares there would be peoples here.  Can we go?

No sissy its photo time.  This this the best angle?

This one?

This one.  Yep I like it.  

I don't know bouts this.

Am...so...

...nervous!

AHH More peoples!

Do i know you?  

Yes mother I can try and get a good pic.

How is this?

Ok Cora you try and calm down.  Imma look at our stuff on mommas wall.

So many mini t-cans.

Oh Those are the ones Miss Rosie gave you.  They are cute!

Why so many books and papers?

Oh this is the roll off book you always talk about.

This is the infamous cliffside rolloff that set for a year.  Wow!

I ready to trys again mother.

Do I look natural?

How bout now?

hmmm...

#nervous #anxiety

Mother can you hold me?

I don't know why Mr Superintendent thinks we would be a distraction.  

She could totally work like this.

Then we got drawer docked.

#deskpuppies

See we both fit so nicely.  When mommas stressed...desk puppies.


Although I do feel nervous coming.

Yep there it is.

Trying to remain calm.

Trying to smile for mother.

HELP!

Let me SQUEAK!

I can't squeak?!!??

Fine.

Back to the desk to splore.

What is this?

A radio mic? Ah this is how you communicate with your crews.  

Strike a pose!

ok...im done.

Meanwhile Cora was getting comfy as desk puppy.

Then Mr KJ walked in and she gave him a sniff as he passed by.

And kept a close eye on him while he walked around.

Then hers got sleepy.  

Alright shake it off!

Mother an we leave now?

Yea lets go.  I wanna go see doggy nanny

Ope one more sniff.  

Bye Ms M

Shakes in nervous!

Lets roll!


PopCo

Desk Puppies



No comments:

Post a Comment