Wednesday, January 6, 2021

My 1st Professional Groom - At Cute By Curry

 It was a quiet Tuesday.  Nothing out of the ordinary until momma got home that evening.  She opened the door picked us up and whisked us away.  We ended up at Denise's Puppy Luvin' Resort.


Boarding, grooming and kenneling?

Momma said we are not being dropped off for boarding, but will be going to this building for grooming? 

  Wait...I am a chinese crested....What da heck?!!!??  Oh a paw-ticure and a butt-icure.  Ok.  I suppose, if you insist.

Well this happened.  The groomer was so kind and asked momma if she wanted to have my face, bangs and toesies cleaned up in addition to my other services.  Giving me a fresh new look.  She said yes and this is the result.  I LOVE IT!!!!  

*Ps Miss Misty even asked momma if she could take my picture in the salon.  You know my momma was super happies bouts that!  BOL  If she can come with me, a picture by the professionals is always welcome!  

Lucy whatcha think?  I got a profesional groom just like you get.  

I just feel so cool, light and fresh!!!! 

New year, New Poppy!


More pics coming with better lighting.  

Smooches,
Poppy


No comments:

Post a Comment