Thursday, October 13, 2022

Snooping Gone Wrong

 So I was snoopervising in the yard you know like I always do.  I heard an odd sound in the alley so, of course, I popped my head through the gap between the fence and the concrete divit.  Well my adorable wee little head got stuck.  Momma was laughing but I finally managed to get free.  But in my fight for life I got my paw stuck in my collar.  So I was hobbled.  You know momma had the audacity to keep laughing.  Then she said "hold on Poppy...I need a picture."  This is my "are you seriously taking photos at this moment of life or death moment???"


I gave her many raspberries.






Seriously I need a new blogging assistant.  Momma is out of control with documenting this stuff and not helping quick enough.  Doggy Nanny are you for hire?


Angry Smooches,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment