Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Daycare Day

 The pest peoples were stopping by the house.  Momma didn't want us causing problems so she booked us in with Doggy Nanny for day care.  We went out our normal sniff time.


Momma a little privacy please. 

SQUIRREL!

After momma got her butt in gear we loaded up and headed to work with her.

As we turned on the street to work we spotted the Doggy Nanny Wagon.

HAPPINESS!

BYE momma have fun at work.

Doggy Nanny I needs snacks I hungry.

And away we went!!!!

We had Doggy Nanny send momma a mid day update.

After work momma came to pick us up.  Momma I tell you the amount of squirrels I chased today was a record.  They were simply everywhere.

I do believe I need to go home and take a long hard nap.

Lucy already hit nap mode.  BOL!

Thanks Grandpa, Gracie and Doggy Nanny for hosting us for the day.  We had a blast!


Smooches,
LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment