Monday, May 6, 2024

Found A Unattended Bowl Of Kibble

Oh boy!  I know this route...we is on the way to Doggy Nannys house!!!!! Look alive Pop!


Once we arrived I darted right for the dog food bowl....i smelled canned food and you know what...gracie didn't eat her lunch....so in an effort for it not to go bad....i ate it and all the kibbles too.  My tummy was round and full!  Here is a dRaMaTiC renactment.

Poppy was green with jelly when she saw I ate it all...she even brought the empty dish from the den, through the kitchen and into the living room.  


Pop thats what you get for going squirrel hunting first.

But momma!

I hungries!

Anyhoo we got our scritches, our kisses and we headed home.  This was the scene.  I was plum wore out and in a kibble-coma.  But was surrounded and comforted by my chews!


Pop-Co

No comments:

Post a Comment