Saturday, November 18, 2017

#Catchup - Random Fall Photos in KY

 #Catchup - During the process of the move the blog got a little behind.  So we are doing a few catch up posts on the last adventures in KY before diving into our move/life in TX.  Enjoy!

Here I was just playing on top of my favorite toppled tree....

When something on the golf cart caught my attention. 

 Well hello little upside down bug.

He was furry hard to capture on film....so tiny and wiggly.


He decided this would be his final sitting spot before hopping away.  Looking quite adorable I might add.

Anyhoo...Back to what I was doing. 



I entitle this one.  Just a girl and her clicker.  I sure do love my clicker!  It means treats are on the way.

As we headed back home I found a horse shoe!  Oh boy that means good luck, right?

The view up from the bridge looking up towards my old house.

On my way to Gracies house.


The view from Aunt Gracies porch look up towards my old house.

I borrowed this neighbors flower bed for a quick photo.  BOL  Hope they don't mind. 

A few random field photos.




 My old mailbox.

New friendly neighbor labbie. 

Last but not least just doing some paws up work in Doggy Nanny's yard. 

Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time being you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete