Friday, July 19, 2024

OMG We Met a Real Life Baby

 Momma said we were going to Doggy Nannys house.  I got excited till the harness came out.  I don't like dis!


So i frowed a fit.  Kicked my legs and whined.

Once in the car Poppy got in her own spot.


Took a nap.

I sat defeated in my carseat.  Momma wouldn't take my harness off.

Sissy you'd think by now you would be used to it.

Moments after we arrived at Doggy Nannys house....this happened.  Something....not a dog...took my spot on Doggy Nannys lap. 

RUDE! Turns out this is what hoomans look like when they are brand new.  Its called a B-A-B-Y.

It sprawled out and I had to move to the arm of the chair.


Im never going to get scritchies.

Mother help!


From a safe distance I did a *Sniff*.

Seems suspicious.  Imma stay here with momma.

However curiosity got the better of me and...

...I went over for a lil closer sniff.

Hi Aunt Gracie!

Then the baby moved to mommas lap.  

Mother don't you get any ideas about bringing one of those home.


I mean it!

PopCo

No comments:

Post a Comment