Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Post Vet Orders and Chew A Thon

Post vet visit I demanded mother make things right since I had to get two pokies today.


1st I would like a new bag of cet chews from Petsmart.

What else what else?

Think Cora Think!

Chic-Fil-A Bones!  

Moments later we arrived at Petmsart.  Mother ring them up!  Let them know we in Curbside #1 please.

*sNiFFFfffFFF*

YUMMY!

Oh they smell scrumptious!

oh boy oh boy oh boy!


Next stop was chic-fil-a.

We ordered and I sat back and relaxed while we waited in line.


ooh ooh we next.

THE BONES!!!!


*cHoMp*

Sisfur its my vaccination day I should have gone firsts.

fank you momma.


Last stop the house.  I got my new chew chew and the rest is history.









Took a small break to chew in my kennel...

...through out the afternoon.


and back to the bed.



PopCo


No comments:

Post a Comment