Monday, October 2, 2017

Attacked by Tape!

I was just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I spotted something round and suspicious!  I went to in to attack mode and was prepared to shred it and you will never believe what happened.  It attacked me!  It wrapped itself all in my bracelet and stuck to the bottom of my paw.  It wrapped itself so tight I could have lost my leg!
 
And in my time of need guess what my momma did!  She laughed....and then told me to sit/stay so she could get her camera. She took like 500 pictures, then posted them all over Facebook to show everyone the damage.  Then after all of that she finally unwrapped my poor paw.  I think its going to be scared for life!

As I posted on FB, if anyone is interested in adopting a little red headed step child I am ready to go.  Ill have my luggage packed and by the door.  I am willing to travel. 

Update: It took days and much patience but we finally got all the tape outta my bracelets without having to shave them.  Momma and I both are relieved!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. OMD, you poor thing!! How could your momma just mock your pain after you were protecting her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor abused girl. Thank goodness your furbracelets weren't damaged, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No! glad it came off Ok
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD...she posted it all over the interwebs? While you were suffering??

    This soooo sounds like something our Mama would do! Those Mamas sure can be mean sometimes!
    Glad it all worked out, and we hope you gots lots of treats!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete