Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Loading Up THAT Green Bucket

Back in March when I first came to live here you will remember momma set up a "New Puppy Photoshoot" for me.  I was less than agreeable wif it.  You can re-read about it here.  Well momma found THAT green bucket in the closet last week and I did my "LOAD UP" trick.


Yep, I now can load my little curly self into a bucket per momma's request.  Its so much fun too!  And bonus Gracie Photobomb paws!!!


Speaking of Gracie Photobombs, she wasn't too sure why momma had me in a bucket.  I told her just play along, pawrents ask us to do odd stuffs all da time.  If we comply they dole out treats.


Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Butt you look so happy to be in it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you sitting in that green bucket and smiling away, Lucy☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're learning, Lucy! Just wait -- Howl-o-ween is the start of the absolutely kerazy time for the pawrents. They'll ask you to wear all sorts of silly stuff for pictures. Just makes sure you get a lot of treats for each pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Lucy! It is all about the treat doling, isn't it??
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a happy girl!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Darlin' Lucy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete