Thursday, July 11, 2019

Therapy Dog Thursday

Recently the temps have been quite...well...just plain hot!  In an effort to keep the house cool Grandpa decided to scoot the house back a bit to get more shade coverage and had a little fall.  I told him I would help...I am small but I am strong!  He ended up in the people hospital for a few days.  He hurt his ribs and lungs pretty bad.  When he came home I thought this would be the perfect time to practice my Therapy Dog skills and see if this is something I would like to train for in the future.  Heres how it went.

A grandpa and his poodle in total comfort-ness.  I do declare this was quite fun!  Definitely on my future train list.  Momma says I have a long way to go before we could consider it but this will keep me motivated.

Pee-Ess to a special reader: Get Well Soon! 

Smooches,
Lucy
*Future Therapy Dog*

**Currently freelancing if you would like a visit private message me and we will work it out. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! We're so sorry to hear about your grandpa hurting himself and having to go to the people hospital. It looks like he is on his way to a full recovery with your help. Our paws are crossed for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a grreat job! I'm sure your grandpa will recover toot sweet (that means fast and with good-smelling farts) with such help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure this will make him heal faster. Who can teach heal better than a therapy dog? We hope he is feeling better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete