Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Happy Hippie - Last Day Before Grooming


With corona and the fire at Margots my fur was so long momma started calling me a hippie.  My topknot lost the fight to stand up and parted in the middle.  But now in less than 24 hours I will be at the groomer getting my first professional furcut in over 2 months.  

Im smiling ear to ear!  Cant wait to see my friends!

We have learned a lot of lessons with this whole pandemic situation.  

Home hair cuts aren't a "fun" activity but with patience from both me and momma we learned that this task is do-able for us.  

And we learned how much we rely on members of our community who provide essential services.  To those essential workers (in the hooman and animal world) we give a huge paws up and say Thank You for dedication.

To see just how big my bracelets had gotten momma did a full brush out.  (this pic was taken at 9.5 weeks grow out)


Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment: