Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Another Sleepover!

 We wish momma would work OT every week....and aparrently she does too.  BOL  One evening she came home super excited and said we were going to work with her the next morning and would be picked up for a sleepover with Aunt Gracie


We woke up furry early and packed our overnight bag.

Where is Aunt Gracie and Doggy Nanny?

She is coming right?!!!?

There she is!  Doggy Nanny over heres!

We handed over the bag and hopped in the backseat. 

Momma texted us this photo of her rocking the OT.  We are a tiny bit jelly she got bahama bucks!

The next morning momma picked us up and I was on squirrel watch.  No squirrels spotted but did bark at 5 birds.  

I was feeling a sleepy coming on.  I barely kept my eyes open.

Then I hit the bed and was out in seconds.  

Smooches,

LNP

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like you got much sleep at your sleep over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sleepover is a silly word. It's obviously a playover. Who wastes time sleeping?!

    ReplyDelete