Thursday, December 22, 2022

ITS SNOWING!

 We awoke to some furry cold conditions on 12-22-22.


As we ventured outside in the wee hours of the morning we were greeted with snow flurries.  


I took two steps and said um...nope!  I tried to run in but momma closed the door.  And would ya look at sissy....running towards the cold.  TSK and naked.  

Momma I can't go potty I am shaking!

Poppy its just fine out here.  A nice cool breeze. 

WRONG!  Its bone chilling! Momma: "POPPY QUIT LOLLY GAGGING AND GO POTTY"
 
Momma why are you using your stern voice to tell me to go potty.  Fine.  But I wont be happy about it!

Ok I pottied.  LET ME BACK IN NOW!!!!!

What was that noise?  Sounded like a bee buzzing by.



I seriously don't think Ill survive in this weather.  Its supposed to get down to like single digits tonight.  



Smooches,
LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment