Ive been sleeping alot. Asking for more cuddles from momma.
My skin is dry as a can be.
Its flaking off everywhere.
I had snuck a full bag of treats and then I got the bad poops. Yep. Momma came home to find my backside all yucky. I got it all out on the pee pads but still some was left on me. I know gross. Momma had to give me a very long hot shower with multiple rounds of shampoo. I got my Christmas hoodie out cause my ears were frozen.
Imma take a nap right now.
5-15 After multiple bouts of bad poops (the treats should have all worked their way through) i ended up....
...at the vet.
Then Momma left for work. Rude. I dont even know these peoples.
The rest of the day I was an Assistant Vet Tech and was carried around. I kinda like these peoples.
I super tireds can we go home.
We had one stop to make and that was the pharmacy for bones.....I mean medicine.
But I did get a free bone. YUM!
5-15 After multiple bouts of bad poops (the treats should have all worked their way through) i ended up....
Its the new urgent care center for dogs. Salt Creek Vet.
Momma said do the works see whats wrong. They started with a Pancreatitis snap test. That came out negative. Very Good. Then They did a full blood banel. Everything on there was normal. So I was prescribed an antibiotic and a probiotic. They said to keep me on a low fat food with omegas. They burrito-ed me after my blood draw.
Once 5 rolled around Momma came to retrieve me and I told her all bouts my day.
We had one stop to make and that was the pharmacy for bones.....I mean medicine.
Lily


No comments:
Post a Comment