Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Poppy and The Barking Boxers

I love barking back and forth wif BB1 and BB2.  It gives me great pleasure in life!  When Poppy came along I thought she would be scared of BB1 and BB2.

Nope, the opposite.  She is quite bark-ee herself.  She will keep them going for the longest time.

Even after I have acheieved a tired.


Aunt Gracie checking in on me.

Here is a little montage of our afternoon bark session.















I have mud on me, my hair is wet, and my voice is almost gone.  My work here is done!


Smooches,
Lucy & Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, what fun! I love barking at fence neighbors on our walks. I don't have any doggy neighbors sharing our fences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bark at the walkie doggies too. I just wish there were windows in peoples fences so we could see them.

    ReplyDelete