Friday, June 7, 2019

A Golf Cart Ride On A Sunny Day

Temp is 79, slight breeze, ample sun.  Lets GO!

I took first driving shift.

Dang traffic is a bear.  Come on people I gotta golf cart ready to ride here.

After while we let momma steer while we saw the sights.

We jumped ship and got some sniffin' in.

Flowers were blooming everywhere.

Then we hit the park!!!!!

Dirt, sand and lots of smells.

A puppys dream come true.

*sniff*sniff*sniff*

Whats back here?  Just a field.  Nothing good.

Is there a more beautiful sight than a green tree in against a blue sky...

...I think not!
 .
After the park I was quite tired and opted to hop in my kangroo pouch.  Its so comfy!

After we hit a few more streets to sight see we headed back to Doggy Nanny's house.  Good Ride!


Smooches,
Lucy N Poppy


1 comment:

  1. Dawg, that sounds like so much fun! I've got to find a golf cart!

    ReplyDelete