Friday, November 15, 2019

Lucy's 3rd Birthday

Today Lucy you turn 3 years old. Where has the time gone!  I wish you the happiest of days!

-Katie
(The Momma)

Onto the festivities!

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear Lucy

Happy Birthday To You!

Thank you!

All dis for me?!!?

OH BOY!

Cake with a side of apple treats.

My furry own bag of bully sticks.  Nothing in life could be better!

Let me just get a sampling of this cake.  Vanilla wif sprinkles!  My Favorite!

Now that we have the candle removed lets cut it up and serve it!

It delicious!

I love celebrating birthdays! 

#yum


Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lucy! It looks like you had a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY LUCY! What a FABulous haul gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete