Monday, August 17, 2020

I Got A BooBoo

 One evening momma was brushing my bracelets when she came across a large bump.  It wasn't  matted fur it was firm and close to the skin.  With so much fur she couldn't get a good look at it to see what it was.... 

 ...so she began whacking away at my beautiful bracelet.  Then this happened.  Yes...She made me a paw baff.  

RUDE!

After my soaking it loosed up the gunk and momma was able to clip the hair further and wash away the debris.  


Under it was a red spot....a hot spot maybe?  Dont know....but I do know it feels better.


But momma and her antics sure do wear me out!

Smooches,
Lucy

Pup date this photo was taken 8-16-2020.  Its all healed up.  Now I just gotta regrow 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your poor bracelet! But better get it cleaned out and taken care of so now it's all healed and fine!

    ReplyDelete