Monday, August 31, 2020

Flip The Lip and Check Those Chompers - Lucy Edition

Lets talk teefs!


In a former life momma was a vet assistant.  She learned a lot about canine health, including dental health.  Most dogs by the age of 3 have some degree of periodontal disease.  



Its important to keep a check on your pets teeth and well momma did just that this week.

Right canine quite a bit of build up.


 Left canine pretty discoloration as well.  No bueno! 

Left molers, very discolored. :(

Right Moler not as bad.

Oh goodness Momma and her antics are exhausting!

So with that momma booked me an appointment wif the Dogtor to get a toofer cleaning.  Not sure how I feel bouts that.  I mean I really wanna see the peoples and get to hang out wif them but I don't want em messin wif my chompers!

Smooches,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment