Friday, August 28, 2020

Riding Through The Car Wash

Car wash time!  With every oil change we get a free car wash ticket.  The MM truly was in great need of a wash.  

As we approached I hopped up on the dash to greet the attendant but was met with a sprayer.  I was heckin' bamboozled.  I thought for sure I was going to get wet.  Thankfully the windshield saved me.  


Time for the HOT BATH!

EEK!  I best get down!

DUCK!  

That was a close one!

Now its the side swipers.  I will watch front you watch the back Pop Pop.

AAAH!  A second side swiper!

Heckin SCARY!

Rinse cycle!

I see the end of the tunnel....Let there be light!

Oh No!  I forgot about the mega blow dryers!

Look away Poppy this is much to scary for you!

Whatever you say Lucy.


Once out of the tunnel some shady looking people came to towel dry the MM.  I gave 'em heck about it.  Till momma pulled me back.  How embarrassing!  

Sorry frens, she gets a little crazy some times.  


Whew that did me in.  I am sure tired.


Smooches,

Lucy and Poppy

2 comments: