Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 18th Baxter Boo Pet of the Day Winner

5-18-17 I woke up this morning and checked the iPad wif momma and guess what we found.  A paw-mail from Baxter Boo stating I was the Pet of the Day today May 18th 2017.


Seems momma submitted some pictures of me wearing collars/harnesses that are currently for sale and that automatically entered me to be in the running for pet of the day.  So we were off to the website to check it out.  Way cool milk bones! 




Even cooler milk bones is I received a $25 Gift Certificate.  I can't wait to do some shopping!!!!



In the email Baxter Boo offered a code to my furiends for a 10% discount + free shipping.  Just click here to get your certificate.  They offer hundreds of items!!!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bravo Bravo and OMCs I love that outfit you have on in the pet of the day photo! You are quite chic!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are the perfect pet of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lucy! You are such an adorable girl and you will have lots of fun spending your gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! You totally deserve it, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! that is exciting!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete