Thursday, August 3, 2017

4 GB of Photos

OH MY DOG!  Momma told me we were getting low on storage on the big camera's SD card.  I didn't believe her till she showed me the proof.  OH MY DOG!  20 pictures left.Thankfully she had a solution.  While at wally-mart she picked up a new SD card and this time she got a biggie!  16 GB so that should last us till oh maybe the new year.  BOL BOL!  Hopefully longer.


This total does not include those pics on the Android Phone or the iPad.  EEK  Mommas outta control.  Oh well she is very good at handing out treats so I think I will be fine.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Thats alot of photos butt, I can see why there are soooo many...you ARE adorable Lucy and soooo photogenic!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy I 100% agree with Princess Leah...you are adorable and the urge to photo your ever move must be great. Buy tons of storage so we always have photos of you
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I like your new header and background...at least I think it is new or mom's eyes are just seeing them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand! Some moms get overly nutty about taking pictures of their favorite girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom keeps wondering when her sd card will be full!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new look Lucy...we are lucky our Daddy built Mama her own network where she puts all her pictures....
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete