Saturday, August 26, 2017

Shopping and Showers

When we went to the clinic to work on the newsletter back in July we found an invite in mommas mail box to attend a Baby Shower for one of the Vet Technicians Morgan.  So we added it to the big pink book and made a side note to go shopping.  I sure liked that part!!!  So after work a few weeks ago Momma picked me up from Aunt Gracies house and we went to town.  Oh boy its like Petsmart but for baby stuff.

We downloaded her registry onto my smart phone and headed in.  Did you know there were so many toys and accessories for human babies?  I was shocked!!!  We found a few fantastic items and headed for the check out.  Bye bye!


We stopped after that to pick up a cute card and some wrapping materials.  Momma forgot to get a picture of that.  Tsk! Tsk!

When the big day came the weather was just so nice I decided to text Aunt Gracie and see if I could come play while momma went to the shower.  I got a response furry quick and Aunt Gracie even came to pick me up!

Momma packed up and set out to the shower. She was greeted at the gate by balloons.  It's a boy!

She said it was a farm themed shower and she had a lot of fun catching up with her friends from the clinic. They even took a group photo for the clinic Facebook Page.


Puppy Growls,
Lucy

Pee Ess:
Aunt Gracie and I had fun too playing bitey face!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been in a baby toy store before, Lucy. It sounds like both you and your momma had the most wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete