Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Attending a Birthday Party

 Momma's furiend invited us to attend her son's 2nd birthday pawty!  I have never attended a pawty before!!!  I even got to go shopping and help pick out presents and the wrapping.  I like it!  Its rainbow balloons!

When we arrived we got a little goody bag.  I spot something cool in here!

Call Vogue I'm ready for my close up!

Yum!  Blue Punch

The Birthday boy seeing his cake.

Is it time for cake yet?

No.  Oh I'll just take a quick nap then.

CAKE!!!!!  I got some vanilla cake and a lick or two of vanilla ice cream.

I fell into a food coma but awoke to sign his party card.

Here are the gifts I picked out, puzzles, a book and a dinosaur.

Momma, can I go splash in the water now wif the other kiddies?

HOW RUDE!

BOL!

I had a fabulous time meeting William and wishing him Happy Birthday.  Got lots of ideas for my big birthday coming up in just 3 short months!!!!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. What a grreat time! But I can't believe the pawty place would discriminate against some guests by not allowing you to splash with all the other kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent birthday pawty!!!! And you got CAKE, woohoo and yum, yum.
    Don't worry about not being able to splash around Lucy, I find wet furs is very over rated!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pawty and the best part was the cake and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy you are such a social butterfly I predict a ton more pawties in your future.
    What fun
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! Well, except for the "No Dogs" thing...that WAS totally rude!!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete